Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nerf Guns + Grown Men = A Lot of Fun

Yesterday my boss came in to work with a large wrapped present for each of the 5 guys in my office. We opened them to find a package with 2 Nerf guns in each. So for last 2 days, there has been a constant barrage of foam darts flying across our room. At random moments in the day, people would get hit in the head. Other staff visiting our area or trying to take our Almond Roca would get shot. A target was even placed on the wall for the impromptu shooting competitions. It has been so much fun.

This afternoon I think we might have taken it a little far. I realized this when I found myself crawling on the floor under the table firing at a coworker whose arm was outstretched from under his desk. I turned around to see my "teammate" crouched down behind his chair firing at a member of the opposing "forces". I guess you never grow too old for Nerf Wars. At least we held ourselves back from leaving our area and if asked, I will totally deny any rumors of a plot to raid the budget analysts office.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

i am so glad you are still a kid at heart.......and that you attacked our own kids with the nerf guns when you came home that day

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .