So last night, we were visiting my in laws. It was about time to leave and Oscar, as is common, was refusing to clean up. He was laying on the stairs with me standing a step or two above him.
I decided to jump to the bottom while turning to scare him (for fun, of course) so I could get him to clean up. So I leaped, not realizing to floor between the upstairs and down was not far from my head.
The next thing I knew, I was on the floor with a pain in my head. I quickly realized what had occurred, however, I am a little fuzzy about how I ended up at the bottom of the stairs.
My favorite moment of the whole experience was when my wife so lovingly came to me, asks if I am okay, and then asks for the keys. I am so grateful for her concern. I love you, Tiff.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
What is in a Concussion
Posted by The Super Nerd at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sure, tell everybody I'm a crappy wife. You lolled ok to me.... Sitting at the bottom of the stairs. I feel bad, I'm sorry. Next time you decide to hurt yourself I will show more compassion and concern.
ha ha ha...
that was my comment and i meant to say that you "looked" ok to me. love you babe!
Post a Comment