skip to main | skip to sidebar
Tales of the Super Nerd

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shepherds Visit Christ Video

I could not figure out how to post it directly, so I thought I would post the link for now. There are other videos at this site that are also amazing. Enjoy.

http://lds.org/bible-videos/videos/shepherds-learn-of-the-birth-of-christ?lang=eng#d

Posted by The Super Nerd at 10:43 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Gems

My Gems

me & my HOT wife

me & my HOT wife

What I Believe

What I Believe
Click image to learn more.

Friendly Bloggers

  • Benj and Tracy Nield
  • Dave and Kristi Moss
  • Joel and Angie Hallberg
  • Josh and Grace Cramer
  • Laura and Mike Peterson
  • Michelle Head
  • Rod Head
  • The Crazy Head House
  • Toby and Sandra Shaffer

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2011 (17)
    • ▼ December (12)
      • Nerf Guns + Grown Men = A Lot of Fun
      • Visiting the Sick and Afflicted
      • This Everyday Love
      • The Christmas Card Pictures That Should Have Been
      • Tender Moments at the Head House
      • It Is Not A Tumah
      • Date Night
      • What is in a Concussion
      • Shepherds Visit Christ Video
      • Changes and a Great Sunday
      • Help! They Need Somebody
      • A New Blog Is Coming! A New Blog Is Coming!
    • ► November (5)
  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► April (1)
  • ► 2009 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (27)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (9)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (4)